Friday, June 27, 2014

Exciting Website News!

I've moved my website over to a new host which has better opportunities for me as an artist!  I've integrated my domain name with the site so my website address still remains the same and you can continue to find me on my same website, www.mariarandolph.com.  I'm in the process of uploading my images to my website and there are quite a few so it may take me some time, please bare with me.  There are a lot of exciting things that will be happening so you will want to check back often!  Here is a sneak peek of what you will find when you click my website link:




AND

I will be sending out a newsletter with information on what is happening in my creative world, so be sure to sign up when you visit my website to not miss a thing.  All you have to do to sign up is enter your email address in the "Join My Email List"  and click submit.  This "Join My Email List" is located on every page of my website at the bottom right hand corner of the page and looks like the picture below.  This list will never be shared with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time.



I have also decided to keep my Google Blogger  and there is a link/tab on the navigation bar of my website that says Google Blogger.  I felt it was still something I want to hold on to, so please continue to follow it either from my website or directly on blogger, www.maria-randolph.blogspot.com as this is where I will continue to journal about my day to day painting.  My new service also has a blog that I will be writing to in the future.

I've also linked my website to my other social media accounts and you will see the icons below on the top of every page.  Those are my Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ account profiles. You can also follow me there too!




I look forward to connect with each and every one of you!
Happy Painting!



No comments:

Post a Comment