Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 14 - Golden Pottery

Today is Day 14 of the 30 in 30 Day Challenge!


"Golden Pottery"
6 x 6 - oil on canvas panel


I found this piece of pottery one day when I was headed to someplace else.  Have you ever been on your way somewhere and discovered a treasure in an unexpected place?  This is what happened to me.

I saw this teeny tiny sign that said "pottery" so I begged my husband to STOP and turn in.  We went down this tiny gravel/dirt road with big potholes and overgrown brush everywhere.  It finally opened up to this huge warehouse filled with wonderful pottery.  This is one of my pottery finds I bought there.

The small piece on the bottom left is one I made in pottery class.  This is such a tiny painting, I will paint it again larger.  The piece of pottery I made has an eye protruding out of it.  I think its rather cool.

Give Away Reminder:
Two weeks into the Challenge I would like to remind you guys that I will be giving away one of these pieces of artwork created in this 30 Day Challenge to following members who have joined my blog.  You have to be a joined following member on my blog to win.

To learn how to sign up I've provided a  link of instruction on how to follow a blog and join the site. It is very easy to do...

1 comment: