Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 15 - Mr. Piggy

This is Day 15 of the 30 in 30 Day Challenge!  Wow!  We are half way through already.

I created this little pig during my pottery class year.  Its a hand built piece that I didn't want to make but now am glad I did.  I have to admit, I think he is cute!

"Mr. Piggy"
6 x 6 - oil on canvas panel

Artist Note:
My photos are not a very good quality but its been raining for days here and I am taking the photos at night and inside...sorry.
I have been using the Blick brand canvas panels but last time I ordered from Utrecht and I like these a lot better.   The canvas tooth is not as big on these.  I probably should gesso them once before I paint on them which would fix the problem, but it has been a time crunch thing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment