Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Time

Christmas Time is such a wonderful time of the year!  For me its a time to be with family and friends and most of all to thank the Lord for all of the gifts in my life.

"Christmas Time"
17 x 22 - original oil painting on canvas








The Christmas tradition of cutting a tree and bringing it inside the home makes for an interesting read.  Here is a link to that history if any of you are interested...

http://www.history.com/topics/history-of-christmas-trees





GRANDMOTHER'S NEWS BLAST!!!


On December 22, a special gift arrived ... our fourth grandchild, Mattie Jayne, was born.  We were all very excited and waiting patiently, well maybe not patiently, but waiting none the less.  The day was finally here and she was well worth waiting for.



Mattie Jayne Wilson
7 lbs. 3 ozs.
20" long


Isn't she beautiful!












Being a mother and a grandmother makes me so happy!  I am so very thankful for the wonderful people in my life... my husband Clay; my children... Jason and Kristen; Matthew and Kayla; Sarah and Mark and the special gifts they have given to me... my grandchildren.

My three special grand baby boys in my life were photographed together at our recent family visit to the beach in August (see previous post).



Clayton, Jackson and Aiden




Such handsome little guys, aren't they precious!












I hope that each of you is able to spend some time with those special people in your life this Christmas.


Merry Christmas Everyone!  


1 comment:

  1. Your grandchildren are all precious!! Congrats on the latest addition.

    ReplyDelete